Tuesday, March 25, 2014

【Project】Dear Our Prince SHIN Soohyun - GOONG Musical Support message

Hello Kiss me!

As you know our boys U-KISS, Soohyun + Kevin, Hoon and Kiseop are gonna be a part of 2014 Korean Musical 'Goong' in Japan. Propertyofkebin provided a project of the message book for Kevin and Now for me @parkminei I wanna provided a message book,too. To congratulations and encourages to our best leader Soohyun! Then I'll be collecting messages & Designs for Soohyun and translated it into Korean by my Kissme friends @DearMaBoys03 she would helped me, And for this message book need some rules to hold it as...

1. First, Send your messages in English, Japanese or even better KOREAN!
2. write your lovely messages in this Blog type in 'Comment box' with your NAME and Country or Email me by type you subject as [PROJECT] 'Dear our Prince'
3. For JAPANESE & KOREAN message, not over 1,000 words.
For ENGLISH message, PLEASE Don't write your messages over 500 words! (We will be translating English messages for you!)

4. (Optional) You can design your page with any programs u could, but the resolutions need to be over 1024 pixel for the wide and send me through email.
  • Then I will Design The Book in A5 Size
  • The Deadline for submission is 25 April 2014 at 2AM (KST)!

Q: How to give the message book? A: I will give the message book to my friend who will go to see the musical in Japan and I would give her to drop into the gift box at the venue.




For the Donations please support @tinkerbell_intl
Thank you all Kiss me in advance! who always be a good supporter Kiss me together!
And to taken your time to reading the way to join this project!

Hope you have a wonderful day! God bless you!



 

1 comment: